ანისის ტიგრან ჰონენცის ეკლესიის კონფესიონალური კუთვნილების საკითხისათვის
There is a discussion about the confessional belonging of the church of Gregory the Illuminator in Ani, built on donations of Tigran Honentsi in 1215. Niko Marr thought that the church was Orthodox, however, Armenian Prof. Paruir Muradian doubted this consideration. P. Muradian considered that Tigran Honentsi built the church for Monophysite Christians and then, the church was given to Chalcedonians in the middle of XIII century. We studied inscriptions on the church wall and according to them concluded that the church from the very first time was built for Chalcedonian Christians. There is phrase [by resolution of the] three Holy Councils in the ktetorial inscription that is thought to reflect the primary Monophysite visage of the church. We think that this simply meant a peaceful solution of the problem between Orthodox Christians and the Monophysites.
ანისი, რელიგია, საეკლესიო კრება
ივანე ჯავახიშვილის სახელობის თბილისის სახელმწიფო უნივერსიტეტის საქართველოს ისტორიის ინსტიტუტის შრომები, V, თბილისი, 2012, გვ. 101-107 / Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Institute of Georgian History Proceedings, V, Tbilisi, 2012, pp. 101-107