ნიაბის წარწერები

Loading...
Thumbnail Image
Date
2011
Journal Title
Journal ISSN
Volume Title
Publisher
მერიდიანი
Abstract
Niabi village is located in Shida Kartli region, municipality of Kaspi. Near this village single nave basilica church of St. George is situated. Church has several epigraphical inscriptions of the different epochs. 1. Western facade has some pilgrim graphites and depicted so-called Bolnuri Cross. 2. Restoration inscription of the nephew of Arsen Catholicos of Kartli, dated by 1247-1250. 3. Restoration inscription of Nikoloz Maghaladze, dated by 1682. According to information preserved in the inscriptions of Niabi, this 10th century church was restored twice: the first renewal took place in 1247-1250 during the co-rule of David VI and David VII and second reconstruction was ordered by local feudal Nikoloz Maghaladze in 1682.
Description
https://geohistory.humanities.tsu.ge/ge/procedings/83-shromebi/139-shromebi-2.html
Keywords
ნიაბი, შიდა ქართლი, პალეოგრაფია, ეპიგრაფიკა
Citation
ივანე ჯავახიშვილის სახელობის თბილისის სახელმწიფო უნივერსიტეტის საქართველოს ისტორიის ინსტიტუტის შრომები, II, თბილისი, 2011, გვ. 112-124 / Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Institute of Georgian History Proceedings, II, Tbilisi, 2011, pp. 112-124
Collections